February 12, 2012 Leave a comment
I designed this for our H4 play festival and competition.
An Apple Word template for programs and a picture I took at Shanghai, during the XCE — that of a giant sundial, were used. I chose the “cracked” font for the main title to reflect the mood that I want the title “Omega” to convey, while maintaining the default fonts on the other texts. The project involved a lot of resizing and reformatting of fonts. It took me three drafts to somehow raise the document to my personal standards.
The project, including its inside page for synopsis, was completed in just 3 hours. I even had to study the in-and-outs of the template thing on Apple Word since it was the first time ever that I used it.